International Relief Teams
- If you make a donation either online or offline, we will not trade, share or sell your personal information with anyone else, nor send you donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We do use third party credit card processing services for credit card donations, and must share credit card/billing information with these service providers in order to process your credit card donation. We make every reasonable effort to require all third party service providers to keep your credit card/billing information in confidence.
Types of information we collect and how we use that information:
- If you make a donation either offline or online, we will store your donor contact information (name, email address, postal address and record of donations) in our donor database, which is secured with a username and password. If you make a donation through our website, our donation forms require you to give us contact information that may include name, e-mail address, postal address, phone numbers, and billing information. We use secure socket layer (“SSL”) encryption to protect the transmission of the information you submit to us when you use our secure online donation forms, and the information you provide to us is stored securely in our donor database. Our use of this information is limited to processing donations and mailing acknowledgment letters.
- If you make a donation through our website, we will collect an IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We will use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to analyze trends, to track users’ interests on our site, to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site and to deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- If you make a donation either online or offline, you will receive periodic mailings or emails, unless you request not to be contacted.
A donation may be cancelled up until the time it has been processed. Once a donation is processed, it
cannot be cancelled.
Any complaints about donations may be sent to email@example.com or (619) 248-7979.
All donations are non-refundable
These terms and conditions are subject to change.